Sanctify Their Spirit – Honor Their Memory
First Friday Night Adoration Prayer Memorial.
The Men of the Sacred Hearts understand the only true solace when mourning the loss of a loved one is the knowledge they are now with the Lord. The First Friday Night Adoration Prayer Memorial is a wonderful choice to sanctify the spirit and honor the memory of a relative, family member, or acquaintance.
The names of those memorialized will be inscribed in our rememberance book.
- A perfect way to pay tribute to your loved one’s memory
- The First Friday of every month
12 months consecutively
- Prayers are said for your loved one by name each hour between 9PM and 6AM (9 times)
- The Men of the Sacred Hearts will send a letter to the person you designate acknowledging your gift of prayer.
- You will receive a separate receipt for your donation to our 501(c)3 not for profit organization.