When a family, business owner, or parochial school chooses to invite the Men of the Sacred Hearts to enthrone their home, place of business, or school to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, they are making a promise to keep Jesus first and foremost in their lives. They are also committing their family, interested fellow employees, and students/faculty to make time for daily prayer.
An Enthronement is a public recognition of Jesus as Lord and King of a home, business, or school. Those who elect to have their home, business, or school enthroned, consecrate themselves to Jesus by making a covenant of love with Him. Jesus told St. Margaret Mary that He would bless each place where a picture of His Sacred Heart is exposed and honored.
We offer a self-directed Home Enthronement kit that includes the color image of Jesus Sacred Heart and the complete prayer book for you to follow. We offer this kit to you requesting a free will donation if you are able.
In the Detroit Metropolitan area, the Men of the Sacred Hearts team members provide a personal visit that includes bringing a beautiful hand-painted 3 ft. tall statue of Our Lady of Fatima that stays in your home for a week or more. We also give the family a framed color image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary for you to Enthrone in your home.
The Enthronement process includes the recitation of the Holy Rosary with the team visit. The family is then asked to pray together every day as a means of preparing for the Enthronement of the Sacred Heart which will conclude on the second and last visit when the statue is picked up.
Jesus requested that families and homes Enthrone His Sacred Heart in his 9th Promise to St. Margaret Mary.
The Men of the Sacred Hearts will:
1. Provide the Mass announcement for the bulletin that gets published two week prior.
2. Provide the color 8”x10” color image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary, two packets of salt for the home blessing, and the Home Enthronement ceremonial book.
3. You decide what Holy Mass that the ceremony takes place on, we suggest the last Sunday Mass around noon. We will have all materials ready.
4. You lead your parishioners in the blessing of the image and salt, the Consecration Prayers, and the final blessing.
5. Ceremony takes maybe 25 minutes. There is no cost to you, we ask for a free-will donation and provide an envelope to cover our costs.
If you are interested, please contact us by phone or email to arrange your Consecration date.
A Business Enthronement has generated many blessings for small, medium, and very large businesses alike. By Enthroning Christ as Head of an establishment, the business publicly recognizes Him and His rights to intervene in their personal lives and in all their dealings in the business world. The business owner states that they will trust God as the true leader of the business and ask Him to oversee how they conduct their business dealings with others as well as their employees
Jesus appeared to St. Margaret Mary between 1673 and 1675. Among the words spoken to her, she heard Jesus make several promises to those who would respond to the pleadings of His Heart and make an effort to return His love. She wrote them down and they have come to be known as the Twelve Promises.