JESUS TOLD ST. MARGARET MARY "I WILL BLESS THE HOMES IN WHICH MY SACRED HEART SHALL BE EXPOSED AND HONORED".
We can help you and provide you with some tools at no cost to help you find your path to losing the lost feeling.
There is no monetary cost to this map, but it will cost you some time to focus on being found.
We are in your service; we have been asked to help you.
Many of us, including me, have been lost like you are. There is a part of life you feel you are missing out on. Like being in a group of people who seem to be connected and communicating, but you are only getting half their message. So they go on and unintentionally leave you behind; you feel out of place and may also feel conspicuous, like everybody is looking at you behind your back.
Maybe you turn to alcohol or drugs, maybe you feel more at home with people who also misuse alcohol or drugs. Maybe you try to be different by getting too many piercings or tattoos.
I found that the people that I thought were my friends were as lost as I was. You have heard it said that trouble likes company; I can see where that came from. I discovered that most people want you to be lost with them and don’t want you to find your way out of the darkness.
How did I come to find the way to a meaningful and happy life? By accident. I will share that with you later, but I sense that you would like to get started with your journey.
You will need to know that in 30 seconds, your life will not change.
It took you a while to reach this point, and it will likely take some time to find your way out of the woods. You have heard the story of how a person gets disorientated in the backwoods and continues to walk. The search party finds where the lost person originally was, but now has to follow them deeper into the troubled territory. Had the lost person just stopped and sat down, they would have been found faster. So please don’t move on too fast; give yourself some time by staying still and absorbing what is offered.
The only thing we are going to ask you to do is to give it a try. At first, it will seem foreign to you because it is unfamiliar to you. But then, by the third round, you will begin to feel something changing. It may be a warm glow like I felt, a warm embrace from some invisible person, or just the knowledge and awareness that this feels right. You need to try and apply yourself to this exercise; just breezing through it will not work.
Sometimes, people at this stage think, “I should go get Pat to journey with me on this.” Don’t. It would be best if you got stronger before you tried to rescue anyone else. Then, when you are ready to help someone else, you will know.
Let me ask you a question. Can you and I ask Jesus to help us? Before you turn away, you and I are just talking here, and I came from a no God home myself. God was not allowed in my dad’s house.
But what I learned was that why I was lost was because of the lack of God.
I learned that God loves you and me and everyone else in the world the same amount. So no favorites played here, my friend, just pure love.
Murderers, killers, child abusers, and this, along with you and me, are loved equally by God. Those who sin will have to be punished, but like a Mother punishing her child, it is for the child's good. It does not change the fact that the Mom still loves the little stinker.
SITUATION: you can not just walk up to a stranger and propose marriage. You need to develop a relationship with each other. Relationships take some time, and that is what you and I are going to do here, begin spending time with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. We are going to use the tool that the Virgin Mary gave us, The Holy Rosary.
The Holy Rosary contains 4 Mysteries. Each Mystery tells the story of Jesus Christ’s three-year journey.
You do not have to join any church to develop a friendship with Jesus and His Family. However, maybe you will want to after we journey along for a while because sharing your journey story with others who will become your friends is fun and brings joy to you both. Remember, so far, this is between you and me. You do not have to fear others who may ridicule you or insult you because you turned to Jesus. At first, I wasn’t bold and comfortable telling others that I now talk to Jesus and His Mom; it took me a while. Then, YUP, those people no longer wanted to associate with me.
The Rosary is a way to communicate with Blessed Mother. We don’t worship Mary as many people believe. We ask Her to intercede on our behalf and bring our wants and needs to Jesus Her Son. Jesus never refused His Mom anything she asked Him to do (see Wedding at Canna, John 2:1-12).You may be asking yourself how reciting the Rosary can help you to feel less lost.
1. Blessed Mother Mary loves you and wants you to be happy. She is always ready to listen to your intentions.
2. She is your Mother as much as your biological Mom is your Mom. She knows your wants, desires, faults, sins, and everything about you. So, just like having tea with your Mom, use the Rosary to have a chat with the Blessed Virgin Mary. Then after monopolizing the conversation, sit in silence (someplace with no distractions, turn off the electronics) and listen to what she is telling you. Yes, she will talk to you.
3. You begin the dialog by reciting some prayers to bring you into contact with Her. Like a radio station, you need to “tune in” to the station of Blessed Mother. Click here to begin the Rosary
4. Take your time with this. Let the prayers and Mysteries of the Rosary sink in. Try not to rush through these prayers, clear your thoughts and worries from your head, and focus on the prayers. Jesus and His Mother have been waiting for you to come to them for some time, enjoy the journey.
5. As you begin the Rosary, think about how you came here as a person who was “lost,” so why are you lost? Maybe you don’t know why you feel lost, so ask Jesus and Blessed Mother what can help you with this dark feeling of being lost.6. As they already know your inner-most feelings and thoughts, open up to them and let your emotions flow. It is good to cleanse yourself and your soul by admitting you have problems. They know and are here to help you.7. Please be patient with this. It takes a few dry runs to get it right. It would be best if you were serious and honest with your effort. Jesus and His Mom know if you are faking it. If you want their help, honestly want to change, and think and feel with all your heart that they can help you, you will be helped. Yes, you will.8. So come with me on this journey. Walk with Jesus and His Mother towards a new life for yourself. How long with it take? I can not answer that, it has been since 2003 for me, and I’m still climbing and experiencing new adventures with Jesus and My Mother. But my life changed in less than a minute once I decided to follow and stopped trying to lead myself further into the darkness. 9. Oh, as you traverse this path, you will be challenged to begin reaching out to other people and helping them. These people find you most of the time, and you will be given the tools (by Jesus) to help them with your time, talent, or treasure. If you give freely to them, you will receive back more than you gave, and that, my friend, is when you know you have crossed over the line of being lost to being found. It will be hard to wipe that smile off your face, and you may giggle about it because it feels so damn good. Go to our How to pray the Rosary pdf, and let's take this beauty out for a test drive.